North and South Entry Turnstile
|Agency:||GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 12, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 20, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jan 12, 2021 03:31 pm CST
- Original Published Date: Dec 17, 2020 12:57 pm CST
- Updated Date Offers Due: Jan 20, 2021 02:00 pm CST
- Original Date Offers Due: Jan 20, 2021 02:00 pm CST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Feb 04, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 04, 2021
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Z2AA - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF OFFICE BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
Place of Performance:
Indianapolis , IN 46249USA
47PF0021R0007 North and South Entry Turnstile at the Major General Emmett J. Bean Federal Center Indianapolis, Indiana
THIS PROCUREMENT IS A TOTAL SMALL BUSINESS SET-ASIDE. The General Services Administration (GSA), Great Lakes Region 5, Acquisition Management Division (AMD) announces an opportunity to provide General Construction (GC) Services for the North and South Turnstile at the Major General Emmett J. Bean Federal Center 8899 East 56th Street Indianapolis, Indiana. The objective of the project is to install a new turnstile with access control at the North and South entry points of the Major General Emmett J. Bean Federal Center. The project will also include the installation of a guard control booth at each entrance, fixed glazing panels, retractable belt queueing systems, and minor interior finish work, including gypsum board soÍits, block infill, hollow metal doors and frames, and painting. Existing security equipment will be relocated as part of the project. Electrical work, asbestos, and lead abatement will be commensurate with the project.
Funds are currently not available. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code for the proposed acquisition is 236220, Commercial and Institutional Building Construction and the size standard is $39.5 million. The total estimated cost of this project is between $1,000,000 and $3,000,000. The period of performance is 150 days after onsite Notice to Proceed is issued. This is a negotiated procurement; there will NOT be a public bid opening. The resulting contract will be a firm-fixed price contract.
The award will be made to the responsible Offeror whose offer conforms to the solicitation and offers the best value to the Government, considering the technical factors and total evaluated price. For this procurement, the technical factors will be more important than price (FAR 15.101-1, Trade Offs.) The technical factors will include: Experience providing General Construction (GC) Services on Similary Complex Projects and Past Performance on Similary Complex Projects.
A pre-proposal conference is scheduled for Janaury 7, 2021 at 9 am CST (10 am EST, local time). RSVP is required by emailing the Contracting Officer listed on this posting. Proposals are due on January 20, 2021 at 2 pm CST.
The Governement reserves the right to make an award on initial offers, but discussions may be held if appropriate. The solicitation cited above can only be obtained by accessing the secure website, beta SAM (beta.sam.gov). Beta SAM is designed to safeguard Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) acquisition information and is fully integrated with other electronic Government initiatives. Registration in beta SAM is required to download protected documents. When requesting access to the protected documents be sure to provide CAGE/DUNS information in order to verify your account. Contractors not registered in these systems will be ineligible to download the solicitation and ineligible for an award.
- ACQUISITION MANAGEMENT DIVISION 230 S DEARBORN STREET
- CHICAGO , IL 60604
- Joe Loersch
- Phone Number 3128061757
- Jan 12, 2021 03:31 pm CSTSolicitation (Updated)
- Jan 07, 2021 03:00 pm CST Solicitation (Updated)
- Dec 17, 2020 12:57 pm CST Solicitation (Original)
- Dec 02, 2020 02:39 pm CST Presolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.