Interim Contractor Support for HH-60G Digital Symbology Generator Unit (DSGU)
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 9, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 24, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Presolicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Jan 08, 2021 10:39 am EST
- Original Response Date: Jan 24, 2021 05:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 08, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: R706 - SUPPORT- MANAGEMENT: LOGISTICS SUPPORT
- NAICS Code: 334511 - Search, Detection, Navigation, Guidance, Aeronautical, and Nautical System and Instrument Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Indianapolis , IN 46219USA
This requirement is for Support of the Air Force HH-60G Pave Hawk helicopter managed by AFLCMC/WIUKB and will encompass Interim Contract Support (ICS) to include engineering and technical services, logistics services, repairs, and technical data in support of the Digital Symbology Generator Unit (DSGU) modification (Part Number: 201321300-10, NSN: 5998-01-654-3839GC). The Request for Proposal (RFP) is anticipated to be issued February 2021.
This action will result in the award of a new Requirements type Indefinite Delivery Contract (IDC), which is anticipated to be a Firm-Fixed Price (FFP) pricing arrangement. The contract will have three ordering periods consisting of a one (1) year basic plus two (2) annual options.
This sole source requirement will be purchased from Raytheon Company DBA: Raytheon 6125 E 21st Street, Indianapolis, IN 46219-2001, Cage: 072E5, per authority 10 U.S.C. 2304(c)(1) as implemented by FAR 6.302-1, only one or a limited number of responsible source and no other supplies or services will satisfy agency requirements. All responsible sources may submit a capability statement, proposal, or quotation, which shall be considered by the agency. However, foreign participation will not be permitted.
- CP 478 926 7227 235 BYRON ST BLDG 300 STE 19A
- ROBINS AFB , GA 31098-1670
- Tominica Pines
- Amanda Ragan
- Jan 08, 2021 10:39 am ESTPresolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.