SUBBEC Interior Laboratory Renovations of Bldg. 3287 at Crane, IN
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jun 27, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jun 29, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jun 26, 2020 07:41 am EDT
- Original Published Date: Mar 16, 2020 03:49 pm EDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Jun 29, 2020 02:00 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Apr 15, 2020 02:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Updated Inactive Date: Jul 31, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Jun 30, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Z2JZ - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF MISCELLANEOUS BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
Place of Performance:
Crane , INUSA
Design/Bid/Build for the Construction of the Crane SUBBEC at NSWC in Crane, IN.
Estimated Construction Cost is betw een $1,000,000.00 and $5,000,000.00.
This project is set-aside 100% for Small Business.
NAICS Code is 236220. Size Determination is $36.5M. Please note that business size in SAM is determined by the NAICS code. If the vendor size is not listed correctly for a particular NAICS code in SAM the business w ill be considered other than a small business.
The solicitation will be available on the web only. Faxed, telephoned, or mailed requests for this solicitation will not
be honored. To download the solicitation for this project, contractors are required to register at the Federal Contract
Opportunities website at beta.SAM.gov. For a quick start guide use the following link:
Amendments will be available from the website by download only.
Technical inquiries and questions relating to the proposal procedures or bonds are to be submitted via Bidder Inquiry
in ProjNet at http://projnet.org/projnet. Please see Section 00 21 00, ProjNet Instructions for further guidance.
Please see FAR 52.236-27 ALT 1 for Site Visit information.
The term bid and proposal are used interchangeably in industry and may be used interchangeably throughout this
Please note, page numbering in this document may not be accurate.
Central Contractor Registration and ORCA are now available through the System for Award Management (SAM),
available at www.sam.gov. Offerors must comply with the requirements of 52.204-7, 52.232-33, and any other
CCR/ORCA requirements in this solicitation through SAM.
PLEASE NOTE: SAM is completely free of charge for both registrants and users.
**DUE TO COVID-19 IMPACTS, PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED ELECTRONIC PROPOSAL SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS**
- KO CONTRACTING DIVISION 600 DR MARTIN LUTHER KING JR PL
- LOUISVILLE , KY 40202-2230
- Marcel D. Hull
- Phone Number 5023156184
- Miriaha D Sigmon
- Phone Number 5023156852
- Jun 26, 2020 07:41 am EDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Jun 16, 2020 08:31 am EDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Apr 23, 2020 08:14 am EDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Apr 13, 2020 11:19 am EDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Apr 03, 2020 10:15 am EDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Mar 16, 2020 03:49 pm EDT Solicitation (Original)
- Mar 16, 2020 09:33 am EDT Presolicitation (Updated)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.