Johnson County Armory Cabinets
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 25, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 15, 2020 07:25 am EDT
- Original Published Date: Sep 14, 2020 02:37 pm EDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Sep 25, 2020 12:00 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 25, 2020 12:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Oct 10, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 10, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: 7125 - CABINETS, LOCKERS, BINS, AND SHELVING
- NAICS Code: 332999 - All Other Miscellaneous Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Franklin , IN 46131USA
This combined synopsis/solicitation, W912L920R0046, is being issued as a small business set-aside Request for Quotation. Northern America Industry Classification System Code (NAICS) is 332999, Fabricated Structural Metal Manufacturing. The size standard is 750 employees.
The Indiana Army National Guard has a requirement for physical security unit, storage room caging. The contract type for this procurement will be a firm-fixed price contract.
Requirements: (See attached "Updated Specifications" for requirements and "W912L9-20-R-0046" for clauses)
Evaluations Factors: Award will be made based on the Lowest Price Technically Acceptable.
All firms or individuals responding must meet all standards required to conduct business with the Government, including registration with SAM and WAWF/iRAPT, and be in good standing. All qualified responses will be considered by the Government. Quotes must include CAGE/DUNS number, federal tax number and company's point of contact information.
Any questions MUST be submitted to the Contract Specialist via email at email@example.com nlt 11:00am, 17 September 2020 to allow sufficient time to do any research to answer question prior to the closing of this posting.
Please provide your submission to the United States Property and Fiscal Office Purchasing and Contracting of Indiana no later than 25 September 2020, 12:00pm (Eastern). All submissions should be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responses received after the stated deadline will be considered non-responsive and will not be considered for award.
Items will be shipped to the following address:
325 Minute Man Way
Franklin, IN 46131
- KO FOR INARNG DO NOT DELETE 2002 SOUTH HOLT ROAD
- INDIANAPOLIS , IN 46241-4839
- Carl Kuhlman
- Phone Number 8125261617
- Sep 15, 2020 07:25 am EDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 14, 2020 02:37 pm EDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.